Tuesday 26 November 2013

A Lady Maisery Fanzine

So I was toying with the idea of doing a Lady Maisery fanzine.  Of all the people who should have one, I reckon it should be them. 

As you can see, I have called it The Roving Jewel, and now I am working on some content for it.  As well as various ideas I have for features that I'll be writing myself, there are two other things in particular that I think would be good:

  1. Fan Art - drawings, poems, or any creative produce that is Maisery-inspired
  2. Because I wasn't able to see their autumn tour, I thought it would be nice if anyone who's been to their tour would like to contribute something - a review, a memory, a photo, anything at all.

So the purpose of this first post is to float the idea generally, and also to invite contributions from anyone who's interested.  All ideas and contributions welcome. 

Please leave a comment, or email me at londonfolkmusic [at] gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment